Town & Country’s solution specialists are available during store hours to answer your gardening questions. For accurate diagnosis, bring in a sample (preferred) or a picture of the problem.
- Place bird feeders near windows for a show all winter.
- Stock up on black oil sunflower, suet, and thistle seed for feeding the birds this winter.
- Put suet feeders out now. It’s a great winter source of energy for birds.
- Put a heated dish or heated birdbath in your yard to keep a supply of water open for the birds. Water will draw as many birds to your yard as feeders.
- Stock up on indoor plants to bring Mother Nature inside for the winter.
- Put Christmas cactus on a cool porch where the cold temperatures will promote flowering.
- Create a fall and or winter arrangement with pine boughs, dogwood branches, etc. for a nice winter bouquet.
- Put up Christmas lights before the snow flies. It’s not only more pleasant, but safer.
Always read and follow label directions when using any garden chemicals and fertilizers.